Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THE SILENT READER

LOCATION : BEDROOM
SONG : AKAN KU JUMPA

Dear SAHABAT,

I feel the love from your recent comment. Thanks a lot. May Allah bless is always be with you my dearest friend. I may or may not know you, but your concern was a gift to me. I really thanked to Allah for this.

BTW, I tried to open the link as in your comment, but couldn't find it. InsyaAllah, I am not as what you have seen in the link. It wasn't my 1st time actually....experience more than this identity theft actually. My phone number was circulated around. I received a lot of "not welcome" smss, mmss, phone call. But, I am fine with it. Life is full of challenges, maybe this is one of it. I do makes friend with anyone, anybody, regardless who they are. Who am I to judge them right? Sendiri pun tak betul, nak menghukum org pulak...

Again, thanks a lot buddy...

# sometimes, somehow, somewhere, there is a person who cares you more than you ever know...


LOVE, ZAID

2 comments:

  1. Betul la bro. kadang2 bila kita susah, orang lain yg turn up nak hulur bantuan,bukan someone yg kita onsider a close ones. Contoh macam sekarang ni, being jobless bukanlah nak minta duit pun. Cukuplah kot sms tanya kabar ke apa ke. Dulu masa nak minta tolong bukan main lagi manis mulut. Bernovel2 janji. Sabar je la kot kan, takkan tuhan nak bagi hambaNya hidup susah 24/7. Plus every good and bad come with price tag nya sendiri.

    Tapi tulah, buat jelah baik dgn semua orang kan, tanpa harap apa2 bantuan. And yang penting, appreciate those yang appreciate kita je-lesson i learned these days.

    p/s: wonder kalau theres someone really care aku macam your kawan ni does to u. haha

    **off topik ke komen aku ni. Macam melalut je.erk

    ReplyDelete