Thursday, March 3, 2011

PANGKOR EXPERIENCE

LOCATION : WORKSTATION
SONG : GRENADE

Dear Blog,

Guess what? I did completed my expedition. 4 days 3 nights. From Malacca to Lumut to Pangkor Island. Of course it was a tiring experience. Plus, I had to be in KL on Monday since I have Pre Board meeting. And on Tuesday, the most important day in my career, the Board meeting. Alhamdulillah, both, I can call success. Since the board approved my proposal, I had released some of my work burden. Enough with the board meeting. 

My dear blog, actually, I just want to tell you, that Kayak Expedition from TLDM Lumut to Teluk Nipah, Pangkor Island, was a great, great experience for me. Despite I have not do kayak for years, the skill still with me. I just love it. Took us only 2 and half hours to reach Pangkor. A friend said, "dekat mcm tu pun lambat ke nak sampai?". And I said "We were not racing, no need to rush. And furthermore, we were in a team...". Hate that in life, I have to meet with this kinda of human.

Not to forget my darling blog, there were plenty of activities we did there:
  • cycling around Pangkor - kinda cool since all the local looked us like "artist" LOL...
  • scuba diving testing - well, it was kinda excitement for those who haven't tried it, especially in a large group, with the navy...
  • kayaking - of course, the kayak is still there, we can use it anytime we want it.
  • fishing - even though I not a fan, but, the Kaki Pancing seems loved it so much. But xde hasil la yg dibawa pulang..
  • bbq and karaoke on the final night there. Damn, the navy were super than cool.
And I have my own record there. I just loved it....















# when you still have it, have it with all your heart...

LOVE, ZAID...

2 comments:

  1. zaid,
    i love how u blog these days. keep up this kind of blogging ya. and yeah, do i have to say anything with those pictures? (except some blurry part of the photo- is it have to do with the lens anyway?)? as usual, superb bro!!

    p/s: will you count me in for the next expedition or activity? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. after downloaded it from my slr, then i realised it. maybe someone accidentally touched the lense...

    ReplyDelete