Sunday, March 6, 2011

A DAY IN LIFE

LOCATION: BEDROOM
SONG : PUSARA DI LEBUH RAYA

Dear blog,

I had a fun time yesterday. Since the ipad 2 is already announced to be available in the market (obviously in US first), I have already fall in love with it. Maybe, I will grab one. Maybe...


My dear blog,
Pampered myself with a foot massage yesterday. Should I call it pamper? Haha. Kinda. Since came back from Kayak expedition, I really need it. Alhamdulillah, managed to get one yesterday. Kinda hard time when the massauer start massage my feet. Almost screamed!!!Damn, his hand was so good. Managed to entertain myself with a movie too. THE MECHANIC. Gosh, this movie is too violent to watch. Full of actions and shootings, here and there. Sakit pale tgk. Bought 1901 hotdog before went in the cinema. I think the meat smaller than before. I guess so. No, it is actually. Haish...!!!


Received a text from Hazimin. Asking me out for karaoke session. So sorry, to tire for the next agenda. Hit back home after movie. Miss my bed so so much. I can't even open my eyes. Sleeping Beast as SN said. Hahahaha....

# stop blaming others on anything happen. Just stop for a while, and think wisely. Who is actually making the mess here? You or others!!!!

LOVE, ZAID...

No comments:

Post a Comment