Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ENERGY RECEIVED...

LOCATION : BEDROOM
SONG : TAK HILANG CINTA DI DUNIA

Hi blog,

I am trying to enjoy with my current condition. Even tho it is not so enjoyable. But, I just trying it out. Seriously, it is not working. I think, it just turned worst. Many reports need to be out this week. I haven't started my year end appraisal yet. The due is on 11th March. Do I need to worksmart? No I don't. But NIAS, please worksmart. Otherwise, the initiative by PP(M)SB is just a bullshit. Great Great Great bullshit.


Last night, I played futsal. As usual, we just had 9 members turned up. Others? Maybe they too busy with their own appraisal. Not my bro Anam. I know he is very busy. With the kids, especially the one with Chicken pox. I pray to Allah, he will get well very soon. Amin.

Blog, it was just fun when you don't have to think about your work. Yes!!!The secret is futsal. Event tho I have only scored 6 goals, but I made Kunk injured. I am very sorry. Since I am very good on challenging the ball from opponent...he has injured his knee. Lucky it just a minor injury. Otherwise, he needs to postpone his wedding...GAGAGAGA!!!


Oh darling blog, got a great news. After days of work hard (compiling and selecting the right data to include in the EVP report), the RTBC is postponed. Yes, POSTPONE!!!Yippie!!! Just for a while. At least, we can spend sometimes to look on the correct data. Decided gym after the office hour. But, takde nafsu...Just did some simple weight lifting. A very simple one. And done.

Hopefully, my transfer will be approved. The faster, better....Can't wait to move from this company. Need a fresh air. But, I am very sure, I will be missing all my good friends here. SN, Ongeh, Sam, Mail, Kimah, Mukh, Nick, Fesal, Zimin, Faiz, Shidan, Abe, Aim, Saira... tears, just stop there...HAHAHA...

# bought a ticket to ..... belasah je le...

LOVE, ZAID ...

No comments:

Post a Comment