Thursday, March 3, 2011

ADDITIONAL FIGURE

LOCATION : WORKSTATION
SONG: PERFECT NIGHTMARE

Hi Blog, 

I feel so good now. Love to write to you. Feel so much love here. Celebrated 2 close friends' birthday on Tuesday night. It has been a long time. Haven't had this kind opportunity. To hang out with my "elite" friends. 

To Ismail & Kimah, happy super bash birthday okay. Well, another figure just been added to your current age. Hehehe. I am waiting for your invitation guys. Need to taste the Nasi Minyak.








Never thought that we will have this moment. Sooner or later, every single of us, will have our own responsibility. Oh, my time will come soon. I wish, our friendship and bonding will last forever. 

Highlights:
  • Saira did sing THE ONE...miss it so much
  • Mukh have a nice voice ... cool la En Mukh
  • As prepared the cute nice chocolate. Special for the birthday girl and boy
  • And for me personally, Adami was the highlight. His husky voice, almost (or should I say already) killed all the girls that night. Sorry, he is just married. CONGRATULATION abe...
It is time for me to go home. Very sleepy right now. What had happened to me actually?....

# two months down the road, my turn....

LOVE, ZAID...

No comments:

Post a Comment