Saturday, March 5, 2011

NICE, NOT SO NICE....

LOCATION : BEDROOM
SONG : BERIBU SESALAN

Morning blog,

What a wonderful Saturday morning. As you know, I am still sleepy. But, I have a breakfast date with Zahir this morning. Zahir, KOMA member. He just completed his training here, in Malacca. Nice right?

Oh my blog, how should I satisfied every single homo-sapiens in Malaysia, at least? I can't right? It is okay. But, my sweetheart, other homo-sapiens (except me) couldn't understand this. Or maybe, they couldn't accept the reality. Do I care? If Siti Nurbahyah is here, she will know what to say "Like you do care...?". HAHAHAHA...

But, sometimes, all these small things give you unnecessary head ache laa....

My dear blog, do you understand what is my point? I hope so. Okay, like this, a simple one.

I dropped a comment in a friend FB's wall. But then, I really really really (3 times) hope that the friend should react on my comment. At least "like" the comment or comment back on it....But, the friend do nothing...then I kinda pissed the friend off.

For me, if I dropped a comment in anywhere, no harm at all when the owner don't response to it.

Oh, my darling blog, I wish, I wish, I wish, others also like me. But, the world won't be this beautiful if its happened. Try to be nice in such away, but actually, annoying. Too bad right.

# a friend bought me a book that I was looking for....so sweet!!!

LOVE, ZAID...

No comments:

Post a Comment