Saturday, March 5, 2011

CIMBCLICKS or CELCOM...

LOCATION : MESSY BEDROOM
SONG : SECRET

Hi blog,

It is not a good day for me. Woke up early, and:

  • my phone has been barred
  • celcom broadband is not working good - very slow
  • cimbclicks is not working - I can't pay my telephone bill
  • i am late for breakfast date with KOMA member
  • go message in FB - this is the most head ache 
I just chilled out myself. Watched American Idol 10. And maybe Hindi on this afternoon. Waiting for a friend to call me. We going to meet up. Coming to Malacca this weekend. Cool!!!

Oh blog,
Sometimes, other people are too good be my friend. They are more matured than me myself. They are more concerned about a thing so call "friendship". They are just more everything than me. I am not sure about other people. But, I really hope those who called themselves a friend of mine, please do accept me as I am. So sorry if I am not as what you expected.

Blog, 
I am not good at all. I knew it already. I am also not hoping that I will get any good people around me. But, I do have many of them. Hell yeah!!!I lots of them. I think, if a person who really understand me, is only SN. Not anyone out there could understand me better than SN. Thanks SN for being there. 

I don't know what to say anymore. I just lost my mood la dear blog. 

# you need to be ready at all time when you have a very high expectation...

LOVE, ZAID...


No comments:

Post a Comment