Thursday, March 3, 2011

MOUNT DATUK EXPERIENCE

LOCATION: BEDROOM
SONG : BROKEN STRING

Dear Blog,

It has been quite a while that I have not write anything here. I really miss you, my dearest blog. An activity that had taken place quite sometimes. But, he heat and the exhausted, I still feel it. Few of my friends and I managed to conquered a mountain. Since it a gunung, so, can consider it as a mountain.

It was not to high. Just 2900ft, which is around 890 meters. But my dear blog, it was a very challenging moment in my life. And I do believe, it were to my friend too. A very last minutes planned that turned out to be the most great and interesting, not to forget, the most tiring hiking ever. All of us were not prepared for this challenging hiking experience. I guess, we under estimate the difficulties level of mount Datuk.

Took us about 2 hours to reach the top. Well blog, yes, we stop a lot during the hiking. What? Slow? Gosh, you never know how hard it was. Luckily, none of you quit. We had a very good team spirit I guess. Also not to forget, Ismail had his Power Rod during the hiking. Pushed his un-readiness to another limit. 

Oh yeah. You wont believe this my dear blog. Amie, also pushed her limit. She event vomit there and then. Funny? Hey, it was tough especially when you are not prepared at all. But she only muntah angin tho... 


My dear blog,

The efforts were paid off when we reached the top. Subbahanallah, the view was unspeakable. We were not even felt the challenges and of course how tired we were that time, when we saw the view. A chill weather up there. Took about and hour on the top. Had our so called late breakfast (yeah, we have not had our breakfast actually before hike the mountain). Tuna sandwich with some ferraro roche chocolate. It was yummy...!!!Hahahaha





Overall experience? We want to get there another time...super nice tho!!!

# thinking about Mount Stong now....oh the sun rise there....


LOVE, ZAID

No comments:

Post a Comment