Thursday, March 10, 2011

SOMETIMES....

LOCATION : TIDY BEDROOM
SONG : BREATHE AGAIN

Hi sweetheart,

It has been a long tiring day for me. Was not sure what to do first. To many in my plate. But, Alhamdulillah, managed to complete all before I get 5 days rest from the office. Kinda cool right? Yeah, sometimes most of the times, this will be happening to my section darling. Compiling all other department information for the EVP. It took us more than a day to compile and to get the right data in the report. At the end, it has been COMPLETED. 

Blog, 
I supposed to join a appreciation dinner at Muara Sungai Duyong yesterday. Since I left the office at 6.30pm, I don't think it was a good idea to drive there. I may not reach the place by 7.00pm. And, the dinner start at 6.00pm. Took out my iphone, and text Sarah..."Sorry, I can't join. I think it is too late to be there..."

Yes my dear blog, even though I was not able to join the dinner, I done something much better. SWIMMING. OMG, it was extreme super exhausted. My excuse was "don't have time to lunch just now". Yeah right!!!

Sign of getting old and old....

Hey, I text a friend last night. She is in Malacca. Attending training. Well, I was lucky. We haven't met since she was married. Rushed to town and had teh tarik session with her. Nice so call reunion, not reunite...HEHEHE...

# sometimes, someday, somewhere, someone ...

LOVE, ZAID ...

1 comment: