Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LIFE IS ABOUT CHOICES

LOCATION : WORKSTATION
SONG : BAD BOYS

Life is all about choices. We should properly choose what the life that want to live in or with. Exactly, sometimes (or maybe for some other people), there will be some challenges. Whether it is small or big challenges, its doesn't matter.

We may learn from mistakes. Yes, not only from ourself, but, mistakes by others, we should also take it as a gift or a learning point. What the crab that I am doing right now? Hahaha...

Alhamdulillah, boss has approved my leaves. Looking forward to experience a great kayaking event this Friday. 30 km from KD Duyong to Teluk Nipah, Pangkor. Then, on Monday, I need to be at KLCC as on Tuesday, there will be a board (or BORED) meeting. Hopefully, I wont get burned by the sun (I wish!!!I wish!!!).

Waiting for Siti Nurbahyah to settle a bit more of her work, then I can leave the office. Oh yeah, not staying at the office for nothing, completed my Board presentation. But, I have another 1 to go...tomorrow, will get all done. InsyaAllah...

# worksmart .... a initiative by PP(M)SB (I laugh at it)


LOVE, ZAID . . .

1 comment: