Thursday, February 17, 2011

BERAPA HARGA?

MOOD : EXCITED
SONG : YANG TERINDAH HANYALAH SEMENTARA

Well, I don't know how this thought come across my mind. Suddenly, it just "zass" in my head. You won't believe this "during peeing". Gross!!! But hell yeah, I think it is a good thought that i should capture it here.

BERAPA HARGA? or HOW MUCH?. Hahaha. My house mate, asked me this morning, during breakfast:

Kunk : How many?
Me : 2 pieces

and we laughing. Not that because I misunderstood his question, but, actually I try to make fun of him. But then, I realised that he was actually asked a wrong question. Which actually he wanted to know, how much the breakfast cost him (as i bought it for him), but then he asked how many...

That is not the story. Long time ago, i think somewhere last year. Did had some talk with my colleague. About his MLM. But it is already ends...too bad. I asked him, how much he put the investment.

RM30 thousand!!!

and guess how much the returned he got...Only RM25 hundred.

Well, I told him, this is how much it cost you - LIFE EXPERIENCE "Pengalaman Hidup".


It is true right? The experience cost him RM30k and 10 years of loan monthly installment. Expensive right? Everyone, i believe, should have their own fees for any experience, whether it is good or bad. Cheap or Expensive. High impact or low impact. Monetary or Others.

I have mine. Cost me RM1.5k during my study time (yes, MLM). And RM4k for some treatment on my hair. I am getting bold!!! And it is bad when you have a credit card. Mudah terpengaruh. But I have earned my experience.

How much is your's?


# apasal aku ngade2 tulis dlm English lak nih?


LOVE, ZAID...

No comments:

Post a Comment