Tuesday, October 28, 2008

= > a story of a lazy man

dear readers,

what was the craziest thing you ever done in ur life? not sure??!! just think one of the wacky thing you have done. might be interesting.

just an introduction on what i have done last weekend. eager to know? haha. kinda stupid thing. well, i haven't went out from my house since friday at nite until noon of sunday. plus, i only had my bath on sunday. haha. busuk tak? but, do i care? not really as i just stayed in my house.

well, that was not the first time. of what? both, going out and took bath. but other thing i did la. brushed my teeth, solah and eat. foods fill my frigde. so, why should i worried?

jgn tiru gaya pemalas mcm aku ni tau. tu belum aku buat record tak mandi 2 3 hari.hahaha.pergh, sure best bau. kakakaka

well....what ur craziest?

ke bintang!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment