Monday, October 27, 2008

= > Not my type??!!

what a words??huh...just close your eyes and move.any effects??none!!!just felt stronger than before (mcm lagu britney lak). but need to be realistic. nothing to hide on the feeling, give my best shoot. but i am not her type.kakakaka.trying to be sad, but i just have no feeling.relief!!!


live and life as what u want to be, not to be what u have to be. telling myself to be better than before.just need to find another 'crush'.huh!!!penat la weh.bila nak bole kawin nih?wakakakaka


padan muka aku.bak kata cousin aku yang sengal.memilih sgt!!!kakakaka. mana ada memilih doh.hehe...but she knows better.thanks for the late info given by u.biar lambat janji aku selamat.


life must go on.keep on rolling bebeh.cheers!!!!


ke bintang!!!


credit: my cousin for the great info...tapi apasal lambat bg tau?nak kena nih!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wei Kesian Sket..U were right live has to go on ya!!!!...I believe in U

    ReplyDelete