Thursday, October 2, 2008

= > Aidil Fitri 2008 - Kampung Halaman

Aidil Fitri 2008 - Fasinating EidilFitri for me and my family. celebrating the festive in very simple style.went back to kampung and gathered with all the family members as usual.wishing all selamat hari raya aidilFitri.
feeling good at kampung.pic taken by my elder brother.just learned how to use SLR from me.haish
nearby the sawah (padi field).unfortunately,no padi yet.with prop (basikal tua).
just love this pic.somehow, the kampung seems to be very beutiful.
sometimes, i have to look at the camera so that they know i am happy.
aha...it has been a very very long time i haven't ride any of bicycle.years!!!and this was the time that i need to practive my ride.haha.awesome right?
half of the family.after Solat Sunat AidilFitri 2008.Family pose in front of my house.
Front:My younger sista (Hadayah),Eldest Niece (Shuha),My elder Bro (Azhar),younger Niece(Ira), the other niece(ika),the brother niece(akid) and maseff (zaid)
Back:Ma step mum,my dad (zali),my bro in law (zuri),my elder sis (zaimah)

another pic at kampung. this pic was taken before all of us went back to town.at Tok Su house.scenery kampung view.
taken by my elder bro.
cheerful smile from me and my sista.
another side of pic view.

To all my beloved viewers, have a very pleasent AidilFitri 2008.Maaf Zahir & Batin to all of you.
ke bintang!!!

1 comment: