Saturday, December 4, 2010

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE....



Oh her eyes, her eyes; Make the stars look like they're not shining;Her hair, her hair; Falls perfectly without her trying; She's so beautiful; And I tell her every day; Yeah I know, I know; When I compliment her; She wont believe me; And its so, its so; Sad to think she don't see what I see; But every time she asks me do I look okay; I say; When I see your face; There's not a thing that I would change; Cause you're amazing; Just the way you are; And when you smile; The whole world stops and stares for awhile; Cause girl you're amazing; Just the way you are; Her nails, her nails; I could kiss them all day if she'd let me; Her laugh, her laugh; She hates but I think its so sexy; She's so beautiful; And I tell her every day; Oh you know, you know, you know; I'd never ask you to change; If perfect is what you're searching for; Then just stay the same; So don't even bother asking; If you look okay; You know I say; When I see your face; There's not a thing that I would change; Cause you're amazing; Just the way you are; And when you smile; The whole world stops; and stares for awhile; Cause girl you're amazing; Just the way you are; The way you are; The way you are; Girl you're amazing; Just the way you are; When I see your face; There's not a thing that I would change; Cause you're amazing; Just the way you are; And when you smile; The whole world stops and stares for awhile; Cause girl you're amazing;

Just the way you are

mode jiwang lara. demn, this song is so simple yet catchy bangat. apakah makna semua nih? am i in love? haish...berenti di sini dulu...

# ni mmg favourite song for the moment....lalalala

3 comments:

  1. ehem..ehem... dedicating this song to some one in particular? ahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hek leh..utk akak konon...ye keeeee...

    timakaceh la yer klu dedicate lagu ni utk akak...

    ReplyDelete