Thursday, January 12, 2012

STOP, THINK & ACT

Bicara Hati
Lena

HARI NI MINUM TEH O PANAS JE....KOPAK LA HARI DOLCE
Yesterday was not a good start of my day. All of sudden, been assigned to non related big task with my position. Hell yeah, I was really pissed off. Walk away from the meeting room after the shitbrix meeting finished. I think, they can really saw it through my face expression. Since the company introduced so many level of reporting, my section is suffering. And now, the new captain assigned another big important task to us. 

Straight walked to tender room and spent the balance hours before lunch there. And I am very thankful that I went to complete the tender. Otherwise....

Here the thing la, if anything bad happened to myself, I will take a break, to think and rethink wisely. Yela, takde la nak terus lepaskan everything. Obviously, it is not good for me, and especially for the environment. Luckily ada twitter, bole emo-emo kat situ. 

BAJU DARI UK...

Semalam jugak aku terlayan TITANIC, and menyebabkan aku tido sgt lambat. Pukul 3 pagi baru tido. Dan sekarang, aku mengantuk amat di workstation nih. Mana tak nya, balik dari futsal malam tadi, dah pekena mee segera goreng (Megi Goreng la), pastu tido lambat. Memang lalalala la aku kat opis hari nih. Yang penting, semalam smart-smart pakai sleeveless, kena jadi keeper. Sib baik cemerlang (atas feedback kawan-kawan la). Tapi dapat gak tukar jap-jap untuk ke posisi striker. Oh, dan Ayil (futsal member yg selalu aku compete tahap kepancitan ngan aku) cakap semalam, aku tak nampak pancit malam tadi. With disclaimer, "Ko banyak ngelat.." dia cakap kat aku...

LOVE, ZAID...

# pelajaran dari kesilapan memang paling berharga, tapi jangan hanya dari kesilapan sendiri. belajar juga dari kesilapan orang lain....

No comments:

Post a Comment