Monday, April 11, 2011

AWAY + ALONE

location : bedroom
song : ada apa dengan cinta

well, i tried very hard to get another post to you mr blog. with the only famous excuse by me, too busy. no way, i just made it. spent most of my free time in front of my lovely pc, browsing & reading few famous and catchy blogs, still, i don't have guts to start a new post. 

frankly, this has been created quite sometimes. all these photos have been uploaded, in this post, but again, i need to write something. my new hdmi player is playing AADC. and i am writing here. omg!!!

managed to execute my weekend gate away from peninsular. not my first time to sabah, but my first KK trip. and i am alone there. not really alone, i have friend there. when to mamutik & sapi island. i was gorgeous. gaya sunday market, was too much to find there. interesting. i might be there again. but, need to be the last state in malaysia. haven't been to sarawak yet. after that, complete the whole malaysia's states. 

even thought i am far from kl, but, obviously, i always miss the special one in me. nope, not SN. hahaha. when it special, it is really special....













# miss u now, very much....

LOVE, ZAID . . .

2 comments:

  1. Sementara perasaan rindu itu masih ada, ketepikan keegoan utk melafazkannya sebelum ianya terlewat. Jangan biarkan pabila ia telah pergi, tiada lagi erti sesalan. Terimalah ia seadanya dan hargailah erti kerinduan itu. "Declare your love before it's too late" Vidi Aldiano

    ReplyDelete