Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A JOURNEY

I Wanna Go
Yuna


Congratulations and Happy 7th Anniversary - first tweet I got this morning. Yes, today exactly is my 7th years serving this national company.

Banyak pengalaman yang aku raih sepanjang 7 tahun di sini. Kalu mengikut usia, baru nak masuk darjah satu di sekolah. Betul, aku masih mentah dan masih lagi muda dibandingkan dengan pekerja-pekerja lain. Ada yang dah cecah 10 tahun, 15 tahun dan lebih lagi.

Alhamdulillah, awal tahun ni, aku hampir berhenti dari terus bekerja di sini. Namun, Allah sebaik-baik perancang, memberi aku peluang dan ruang untuk terus berkhidmat pada syarikat ni.

Terima kasih pada teman-teman seperjuangan yang banyak menemani perjalanan sunyi & rumit aku selama 7 tahun ni. Jatuh & bangun, aku tak haus dengan pertolongan dari teman-teman.

Alhamdulillah, walaupun kini sekadar Manager atas kertas, aku gembira. Tapi masih banyak tanggungjawab yang perlu aku uruskan. Moga-moga Allah permudahkan segalanya.

Special thank you to:

  • Siti Nurbahyah - such a lovely & supportive friend. Regardless how heartless I was, you will still be with me. Support me during my downtime. Cheers me up during my sad time. InsyaAllah, He will grant you more than what you did to me.
  • Aidir - such a big brother to me. A person that will be on my side, regardless how bad I am. I know Sahabat, I am not a good friend before, but InsyaAllah, I am not Zaid you known before. And insyaAllah, He will grant you happiness & rezeki beyond your imagination. 
  • Uda - such a lovely brother to me. Never had a lil blood brother, but you made me one. InsyaAllah, you will be success here & afterlife. My doa is always be with you
  • Kak Rohana - such a sister to me. The one that I share my problem and to get a good advise. Thank you kak for being here with me. You are so close to my heart.

# It is not the journey determine your experience, but the people you travel with to complete your journey.

1 comment: