Thursday, August 16, 2012

RAMADHAN 1433H: DUA DALAM SATU

Milik Siapakah Gadis Ini
Black & The Typewriter 
The Proud of Malaysian

We definitely will never know what would happened in life for sure. But, we can sure, when we do thing deeply from our heart, there is someone, and might be more will be beneficial from it. A friend of another friend dropped a comment on my instragram asked whether I can helped him to find a place to stay since he will be a part of my current company.

Alhamdulillah, managed to get him the place since there was a friend who is looking for another housemate. My friend thanked me for that (finds him another housemate to occupy the third room). 

"Thanks sebab dapatkan aku housemate bro!"

My simple replied to him "Memang rezeki ko, Allah guna aku as orang tengah". In other words, I do nothing actually. My intention was to helped the other friend, but somehow, I just did for two.

"Cantik susunan tu" replied him to me.

END


# buatlah kebaikan selagi termampu, kerana kebaikan itu pasti mampu mengembirakan yang lain...
# i do what i just love doing, not looking for any appreciation then...

2 comments: